A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deuel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deuel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Deuel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deuel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Deuel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Deuel practice?
- Dr. John Deuel has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Deuel practices Family Medicine near Anthem, AZ.