A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deuel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Deuel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Deuel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deuel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Deuel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Deuel practice?
- Dr. John Deuel has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Deuel practices Family Medicine near Anthem, AZ.