Dr. John Deuel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Deuel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2017

Nice, friendly, knowledgeable.

Good doctor. Good suggestions. Prompt. Friendly. Works well with kids.

October 16th, 2015

16yrs experience of Dr Rushmeout

I wish that I read the reviews before making an appt with this so called Doctor. He does NOT listen and just rushes you out. Didnt get to know me as a person.

August 2nd, 2015

Very nice doctor

January 13th, 2015

Patent

Feel like he us trying to rush me to get out!!! Doesn't care about you!!!!

September 21st, 2014

magnificent. always sets up a f/up visit. he is so over the top kind.

February 4th, 2014

former patient

When I first started seeing this Doctor, he expressed his concern but as I became a patient of his, he actually told me that I had to quit coming in to see him! He used the excuse that my medical insurance would not accept my appointments. I called my medical insurance, this was not true. He also had a very terrible staff. There were a couple of people that were helpful, but overall, no one returned my calls when I did call. Plus, after having a test ordered, it usually is routine to go over with a patient about the test. There was a sign on one of the examining rooms I was in the last time I went in to see him and it stated to make an appointment following any tests, which I did. He walked into the room and told me then that I had to quit coming in to see him. I also had called before I did come in and spoke with one of his staff members only to be told "I don't know" when asked about my tests. The staff member could only give me the phone number of a doctor, Dr. Deuel wanted me to go see.

January 20th, 2014

Registered Nurse and Patient

First, as a Registered Nurse and a current and recent patient, Dr. Deuel is extremely experienced - actually, over-experienced for his current position. This gentleman was an Emergency Room physician. In my opinion, he has the ability to "pick up" on certain medical symptoms that other family practice physicians may not pick up on. If there is a wait - it is well worth it! He treats our entire family - including my mother-in-law for hospice and we will not change. ER docs are simply different, very skilled, quick in diagnosis ability and even faster with treatment plans. Personally, I wouldn't choose anyone but Dr. Deuel in the Anthem area - within a 40 mile radius.

December 30th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Very personable. Treated me with respect. Showed patience with my medical concerns. Would recommend to others.

November 22nd, 2013

Refused to listen. Turns out I have a serious health issue that was completely dismissed by this doctor. I will avoid this medical group going forward, as my experience is that the doctors are subpar.

January 29th, 2013

I would never see this doctor again. I don't think he knew what to do when I called him back the next day regarding medicine that made me sick!!!!!!!!! I am in the health care and have never been treated in such a CARELESS manner.

November 30th, 2012

Terrible Doctor and overall terrible medical group

Long wait, unresponsive medical team in returning phone calls and overall lack of patient care. Highly urge you NOT to go there.

February 3rd, 2012

A caring and efficient doctor

Takes time to listen and to work toward a solution of the problem; I have seen the doctor twice and I feel confident that when I leave his office I will have been given a workable solution to my medical problem. He also imparts very clear instructions for the medical problem at hand, as well as any follow-up steps that are needed. He is both friendly and efficient. As a result, he is usually on time to meet the majority of his appointments.