A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dewey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dewey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Dewey practice?
Dr. John Dewey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Obstetricians & Gynecologists.