A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dewey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dewey, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dewey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dewey FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Dewey practice?
- Dr. John Dewey has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Dewey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Glens Falls, NY.
See Schenectady Obstetricians & Gynecologists.