A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dewitt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dewitt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Maynard Dewitt MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Dewitt practice?
- Dr. John Dewitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Dewitt practices Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.