A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deysine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deysine, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Deysine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deysine graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Deysine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Deysine MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Deysine practice?
- Dr. John Deysine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Deysine practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.