A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Diana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Diana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diana
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Diana, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diana graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Diana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nicholas Diana MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John N. Diana practice?
- Dr. John Diana has 1 office location.
Dr. John Diana practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Napa, CA.
See Napa Surgeons.