A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Diana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Diana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diana
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Diana, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diana graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Diana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nicholas Diana MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John N. Diana practice?
- Dr. John Diana has 1 office location.
Dr. John Diana practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Napa, CA.
See Napa Orthopedic Surgeons.