Dr. John Dibella MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 31st, 2017
Very very rude office staff. I called to cancel an appointment due to my family doctor accidentally scheduling me and the office staff were sooo rude to me on the phone . I'm glad I didn't see this doctor. By the way his office staff are I couldn't imagine what he is like!!

May 23rd, 2016
Wrong diagnosis!!!
Wrong diagnosis a lot of very painful needles in my back for nothing. Screaming and crying every visit.

October 30th, 2015
Life saver
He took ALL of my neck pain away. It drove me crazy for years. I did not need another treatment for a year. An entire year !!!! He has the golden touch. What a life saver. Love this doctor.

June 11th, 2015
Knows his business
Many have complained about the Docs bedside manner but the bottom line is that he knows what he's doing and he does it well. He gives lots of people relief in a hurry and won't keep you waiting forever. When my back hurts so bad that I can't walk, those are the things that matter!

April 11th, 2010
I have been going there for 8-10 years. He is an expert at what he does.

April 10th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I have been going to Dr. D's office for about 5+ years now. He is a very kind and attentive doctor with an Excellent bedside manner (talks to patients, sometimes even joking with regulars). I'm very very picky about my drs and was won over instantly. I would hate it if I ever had to change doctors. He really makes the procedure easy to take (I get spinal injections). I would recommend Dr DiBella to anyone who is suffering from back/spinal pain.

November 9th, 2009
Caring and local
I had been initially sent to a bigger pain center in Saginaw, MI (60 miles south of where I live), where I waited almost an hour to see the Nurse Practitioner (not the doctor). I was then told to return in 3 weeks for my first procedure, and I would then meet the doctor. This was difficult for me, as I am in my late 70's, and was in a lot of discomfort. Dr. DiBella was able to see me in his office within 3 days of my calling, and treatment was started immediately. He is a caring doctor, a good teacher, and a talented practitioner.

August 18th, 2009
Bad Bedside Manner
This doctor actually told me to shut up! He had no idea what had been ordered for me from my neurosurgeon. He had no note on my chart of what procedure had been ordered for me. Every time I tried to explain to him he interrupted me and told me to shut up several times! I walked straight out of there and will NEVER go there again.