Learn more about Dr. John Dice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dice
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dice, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dice graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Dice MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Dice practice?
- Dr. John Dice has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dice practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Allergists and Austin Internists.