A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dice is Excellent. Dr. Dice has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dice, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma, Hives (Urticaria), and Hives Urticaria.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dice graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dice has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Dice practice?
Dr. John Dice practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Nederland, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists and San Antonio Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Dice, Dr. Deshawn Dice, Dr. Jan Dice, Dr. Hank Dice, Dr. Shayne Dice, Dr. Shane Dice, Dr. Jackie Dice, Dr. Giovanni Dice