A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dice, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dice graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Dice MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Dice practice?
- Dr. John Dice has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dice practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Allergists and Austin Internists.