A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickason is Good. Dr. Dickason has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dickason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Knee Replacement Shoulder Replacement Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickason graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dickason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital Ltd
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dickason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Dickason practice?
Dr. John Dickason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Dickason, Dr. Evan Dickason, Dr. Giovanni Dickason, Dr. Hank Dickason, Dr. Hans Dickason, Dr. Ian Dickason, Dr. Ivan Dickason, Dr. Jack Dickason