A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dickason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickason is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dickason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickason graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dickason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Dickason practice?
Dr. John Dickason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.