Dr. John Dickason Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Dickason?

Return to work notes delegated to medical records unlicensed personnel

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Needed to have a return to work note clarified for my employer with more specificity. Previous note implied that I could not walk or stand. Denied return to work for limited ability. Saw physical therapist today. Explained that my employer needed to know that I can walk and stand. Got an new a note stating that I could walk and "standing" but needed a sitting job. It was allegedly electronically signed by the doctor. I seriously doubt it since it happened in a short time and I never spoke with doctor. I doubt he was even on the premise.. It seems that an unlicensed person was permitted to sign off as the doctor. Totally unacceptable.

Rating

Posted on December 12th, 2013

knee surgery

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I had surgery that had to be re done with another doctor. He blamed me for it not being a good outcome.

Moving On

Posted on June 1st, 2013

If you feel comfortable being part of cattle herd, then this is a good place for you. But, if you want some individual attention for a problem a little more complex than a broken arm, then find someone else. This doctor is dismissive, and his office cannot keep track of patient records or test results produced in their own organization. I had to go from one facility to another in their own organization to personally pick up and deliver test results because they could not send them to the doctor. However, even once the doctor had them, it did not seem as though he looked at them or considered them in a diagnosis. He dismissed and would not discuss the results of the tests that he himself had ordered for me after I waited weeks and had to go get the results to bring to him. I have changed doctors. I would not recommend him.

Posted on October 28th, 2016