A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickey
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Quenith Dickey DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Q. Dickey practice?
- Dr. John Dickey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dickey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Cardiologists.