A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Dickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Dickey has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J Dickey practice?
Dr. J Dickey practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Waterford Internists, Waterford Critical Care Practitioners, Waterford Cardiologists, Waterford Anesthesiologists, and Waterford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.