Dr. John Quen Dickey DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Q. Dickey practice?
Dr. John Dickey practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Waterford Internists, Waterford Critical Care Practitioners, Waterford Cardiologists, and Waterford Urgent Care Centers.