A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Dickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Dickey DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. J Dickey practice?
- Dr. J Dickey has 10 office locations.
Dr. J Dickey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Cardiologists.