A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dickhudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickhudt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickhudt
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dickhudt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickhudt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickhudt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Dickhudt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dickhudt practice?
- Dr. John Dickhudt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dickhudt practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.