A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dickhudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickhudt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dickhudt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickhudt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickhudt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickhudt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans