A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickhudt is Excellent. Dr. Dickhudt has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dickhudt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickhudt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dickhudt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickhudt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dickhudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Dickhudt practice?
Dr. John Dickhudt practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Dickhudt, Dr. Deshawn Dickhudt, Dr. Jan Dickhudt, Dr. Hank Dickhudt, Dr. Shayne Dickhudt, Dr. Shane Dickhudt, Dr. Jackie Dickhudt, Dr. Giovanni Dickhudt