Dr. John Dickhudt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Dickhudt?

January 13th, 2016

Best Doctor

Best Doctor in the state and surrounding staes.

October 12th, 2015

Dr Dickhudt is absolutely the best, couldn't ask for a better Dr.

April 21st, 2015

He is so caring and always takes time with you,

October 28th, 2014

Best Physician

I have been a patient of dr. Dickhudt's since 1984. You will never find a more caring physician, he really cares about his patients. Calls and checks up on you to see how you are doing even if you have not been in to see him for awhile. I strongly recommend this Dr. The best there is. .

March 27th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Dickhudt for the past 30 years. I would trust him with my life.

October 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Dickhudt for over 20 years. I used to work as a Registered Nurse and so besides the many doctors I have seen as doctors I went to I have also seen countless doctors that I have worked with in hospitals. It was a blessing from God to find Dr Dickhudt and to have him as a Doctor. As long as he is in practice I would never look for another doctor.It is easy to get an appointment and if you need to see a doctor that day his clinic will almost always be able to get you to see one of the other doctors at the clinic.He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever known while still being good at diagnosing the problem and prescribing the proper treatment.Doctors usually treat you as a number, Dr. Dickhudt always treats me as a human being.

November 20th, 2009

Should be Listed in the TOP Doctors

Dr. Dickhudt is a standout doctor who should be a role model for all physicians. He truly listens and cares about his patients. He will spend as much time as necessary with you, even if that means the next patient has to wait a little while longer. He has fantastic bedside manner and is capable of thinking outside the box. In one appointment, he got to the bottom of my mystery ailment that I suffered from for many years. Other doctors just thought I was a head case. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a really great doctor or anyone with a mystery ailment.

April 8th, 2009

Dr. Dickhudt diagnosed and treated me for a severe bout of Lyme disease when my regular doctor was away from the office. I now feel I have two doctors I am comfortable with to obtain my health care from.

April 30th, 2017