A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Didovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Didovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Didovic, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Didovic graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Didovic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N Didovic MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Didovic practice?
- Dr. John Didovic has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Didovic practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Rafael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See San Rafael Radiologists.