Learn more about Dr. John Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dietz, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dietz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dietz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Dietz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Dietz practice?
- Dr. John Dietz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.