Learn more about Dr. John Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dietz, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietz
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dietz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dietz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Dietz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Dietz practice?
- Dr. John Dietz has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.