A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dietz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dietz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dietz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Dietz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Dietz practice?
- Dr. John Dietz has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Brownsburg, IN.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.