Obstetrician & Gynecologist

So glad he's mine! show details So glad he's mine!
by DLS on Jan 13th, 2014

I was refered to Dr. Di Iorio many years ago by a friend and I am always glad to refer him to others. At one point my medical policy changed with a new job and I had to leave him, but I was so glad to get back to him a couple of years later, since I was not at all happy with any other doctors I had found. He is very patient, kind, professional, answers all of my questions and takes time to talk to me about any issues I may have. His staff, who has been with him for years, are also just as wonderful and kind. Just a great team all around!

Mar 22nd, 2012

A wonderful, warm and caring doctor, who takes the necessary time to talk to you, to explain, and to answer any questions, and who is extremely thorough and meticulous. His office staff is also highly efficient and very courteous and pleasant.

Apr 20th, 2011

Doctor D is an excellent physician. He is very thourough and he always explains everything. You can always talk to him on the phone and he doesn't rush you.

Oct 26th, 2010

answered all my questions, spent a lot of time with me, called me back with results. overall a wonderful experience!