A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dilger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dilger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilger graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Dilger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Dilger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Dilger practice?
- Dr. John Dilger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dilger practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.