A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Diller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Diller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Diller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Diller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Diller practice?
Dr. John Diller practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.