A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Diller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Diller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Diller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lewis Diller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Diller practice?
- Dr. John Diller has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Diller practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bemidji, MN.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.