A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Diller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Diller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Diller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lewis Diller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Diller practice?
- Dr. John Diller has 1 office location.
Dr. John Diller practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Primary Care Doctors.