A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dillon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan