A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dillon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Dillon MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Dillon practice?
- Dr. John Dillon has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Dillon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Faribault, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Faribault Internists and Faribault Nephrologists.