A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dimowo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dimowo, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dimowo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimowo graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dimowo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Oruyopita Dimowo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John O. Dimowo practice?
- Dr. John Dimowo has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Dimowo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Garden Grove Anesthesiologists and Garden Grove Pain Management Doctors.