Dr. John Dimowo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Dimowo?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. John Dimowo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2015

SmartLipo laser Procedure

I had purchased SmartLipo thru Groupon's in May 2014 I was excited for the self-esteem boost this smartlipo procedure were going to give me. Instead, all I got was pain and suffering. They damaged me and disfigured my inner thighs. This turned out to be a complete nightmare for me. I would pay double just to have my old thighs back.

April 6th, 2013

A total jerk and quack!! Well, now he's going to jail where he should be. Has a vanity license plate that reads pain doc. Owns a marijiuana clinic and also a botox clinic. His office was raided last week by the DEA and the medical bd. Hurray!! another drug pusher off the streets!!!!!!!!

February 7th, 2013

Dr. D is excellent at listening, diagnosis and treatment. His knowledge and wisdom regarding cutting edge treatments combined with skillful diagnostics add value to patient experience. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Dimowo, he is very smart.

April 26th, 2012

I LOVE THIS MAN (Doctor)

One of the most caring doctors I have seen in a long time. I have been a patient for over 3 years and considering the shape I was in when I first saw him until now is wonderful. I went from laying on a couch screaming when I had to move to joining the world of the living. It wasn't an overnight fix and he didn't perform miracles. It was working closely with me trying different medications and procedures but hey I CAN GO GROCERY shopping again. Mall still a dream away but I just think of all the money that I do save. Staff most of the time great. Sometimes you do need to be somewhat forceful on what you need, and he is working on that.

March 29th, 2012

Dr. D is a fabulous Dr.

Every time my husband has and appt their office calls to verify his appt.The staff is so awesome and they follow by example.They must love working for him because its always a good atmosphere.He always spends time with you answering all your questions.He does'nt just blow you off to get to his next patient.He is a very kind and considerate Dr. Too many Drs out there that don't really care about your problem your just another # or case load.We appreciate this Dr. so much

December 30th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Front desk needs a little help with people and phone skills.

April 8th, 2009