Learn more about Dr. John Dinsmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dinsmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinsmore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinsmore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dinsmore, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinsmore graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Dinsmore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Dinsmore MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Dinsmore practice?
- Dr. John Dinsmore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dinsmore practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons and Roanoke Pediatric Surgeons.