A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dinsmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dinsmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dinsmore, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinsmore graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Dinsmore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Evans Dinsmore MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Dinsmore practice?
- Dr. John Dinsmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Dinsmore practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Roanoke Surgeons and Roanoke Pediatric Surgeons.