Dr. John Dipaola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Dipaola?

May 30th, 2017

LYING on his REPORT to cover his A>>>>

This guy will write his report to make himself look like he's the best Dr. for the job and he will get on the side of the Insurance company probably getting kickbacks ,,,do not trust this guy,,,,I have two other Dr's. that state his report is a complete lie and there reports are saying I will have damage in my knee for ever and he said im 100% and I can"t jog or do any strenuous activities at all and its been 9 months even the physical therapist told me that it will take a year before i will be able to do anything somewhat normal,,,I went back to him just last week and now he says its the arthritis in my knee again a lie because he told me after the surgery I had no significant arthritis in my knee what so ever,,,,,WATCH OUT DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY !!!!! He is not there for you hes a insurance kick back cheat and a LIAR !!!!

January 21st, 2016

So rude and unprofessional

I saw Dr John Di Paola at the Occupational Orthopedics office at Gateway. From the time he walked into the exam room, he was rude and disrespectful. He started by reviewing my workers' comp case. When I tried to correct a key fact, he cut me off rudely. He would ask me a direct question, and then speak over me while I tried to answer to tell me I was answering him incorrectly. He literally yelled at my daughter when she tried to offer information about my medical condition. He was unbelievably rude to her on a number of occasions during the appointment. I would never recommend that anyone sees this "doctor" for any reason whatsoever. If you have been scheduled with him due to a workers' comp claim, just call and ask for a different doctor. He is the worst.

February 22nd, 2015

shoulder surgery ten years ago great results . hope to have dr. dipaola do knee surgery.

September 22nd, 2013

Dr. Di Paola spent an appropriate amount of time to explain the medical procedures and recuperation/therapy time. He made me feel like I was his only patient during my visits. He never rushed and made sure I had a complete understanding of my medical needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an orthopedic surgeon who does the job right the first time.

May 16th, 2013

Hair stylist

Before seeing Dr. Dipaola I had no feeling in my right hand and was in serve pain, after having surgery on a nerve that was pinched in my elbow I once again have the feeling back and only after three months my elbow is like new. This would be the only doctor I would recommend to anyone for any type of injury that was sustained on the job he knows what he is doing and explains things in detail so anyone could understand. I think that anyone who does not see this doctor is missing out on a truly enjoyable experience (as much as there can be with an injury).

April 11th, 2013

So thankful

Lets just say that I couldn't open a car door, I was in pain continually and thought that I would never be strong again( I'm 35). Had I left my treatment with kaiser I would have been on a fourth type of anti inflamirtory medication. After the care I've recieved from Dr. Dipaola I am at 100% for the first time in almost a year. He took me seriously and was totally committed to seeing a full recovery, and I am so thankful!

March 20th, 2013

Double Bicep rupture

After having a double bicep rupture from an accident at work , Dr. DiPaola was able to literally piece my arm and shoulder back. He is very understanding of the working individual , and has a very concern for his patients. I have had two shoulder surgeries , both done by Dr. DiPaola . The first one was 10 years ago and the last one done in 2013. Dr. DiPaola remembered me from my first accident and made me feel confident that he would be able to get me back on the road to recovery . I would not have gone back to Dr. DiPaola if I did not feel this way . Would I recommend him, very much !!!

March 1st, 2013

Good man

This doctor helped me to understand my situation medically but also helped me to understand what the workers comp system could and could not do. I got what I needed to get back to work so I could take care of my family.

February 27th, 2013

An amazing Dr. and Man!!!

First let me say that Dr. Dipaola is one of the kindest men I have had the pleasure of knowing. My family member was injured at work (like all of Dipaola's patients) his original doctor was not someone who took time to understand an injured worker. Thankfully we were transferred over to Dr. Dipaola's care. This man truly CARES about his patients whole being... mind, body, and spirit. He is cognizant of the patients state of mind and overall healing. He understands that his patients not only want to be better but they want to function in society and get back to living. Dr. Dipaola supported and encouraged my family member. He took time to listen to and know him. Even though I was not his patient I attended many office visits and was a witness to this mans true love for mankind. It is unfortunate for me and many of my friends that the only way we would ever be under his care is if we were hurt at work but I would recommend him again and again to anyone who has to be in the work comp system... It is however very fortunate for the men and women who have to endure the process of being hurt at work. Dr. Dipaola knows how to advocate for these people, he knows that there is more to the patient than just the physical injury, he sees the family and the man (in my case) Dr. Dipaola is a blessing and we will be forever grateful for his care and attention.

January 27th, 2013

Hellen

My goal was to get back to work as quickly as possilble so I could take care of my family. Dr. DiPaola helped me do just that! Great Doctor!

January 26th, 2013

Faith

I am extremely grateful to Dr. DiPaola. He helped my family & I thru a very challenging time. I would recommend him 100%.

October 15th, 2012

Helping me,Get back on my feey

This Dr. (Man) actually listened to me about the problem I was having in my ankle. It was not a sprain. Took me almost 18 months of being told (it is just a sprain) This mans deligence, and bedside manner, gave me hope when there was none.. I would use him over and over again. Thanks Doc