A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DiPersio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DiPersio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DiPersio, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. DiPersio graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiPersio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F DiPersio MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John F. DiPersio practice?
- Dr. John DiPersio has 1 office location.
Dr. John DiPersio practices Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hematologists.