A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DiPersio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DiPersio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiPersio
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiPersio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DiPersio, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. DiPersio graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiPersio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F DiPersio MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John F. DiPersio practice?
- Dr. John DiPersio has 1 office location.
Dr. John DiPersio practices Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hematologists.