A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DiPersio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DiPersio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DiPersio, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. DiPersio graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiPersio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiPersio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. DiPersio practice?
Dr. John DiPersio practices Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hematologists.