Dr. John Distler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Distler?

Office visits

Posted on March 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Distler for many years. He has always been and remains professional, polite, prompt, thorough, and takes his time to ensure that I understand any issues with my eyes. I have high confidence in his services, have recommended him to others, and will continue to do so. Always a pleasure.

Asked to go somewhere else

Posted on April 6th, 2009

After nine weeks and five different lens remakes I was told "I could not be satisfied". All I asked for was to be able to see as well or better than my old glasses. I was offered a refund for the glasses only. I felt I should be refunded the exam fee also ($123.32) as I will have to pay another doctor for another exam.

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.