Dr. John Dixon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Dixon?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Dixon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2016

Don't bother unless you have all day!

Appointment today at 8:50, finally saw Dr Dixon about 10:15. Blood work done so finally finished up at 11:30. No consideration for older patients. I took the patient to see him but I'm not sure why she keeps going back - ridiculous wait time.

January 5th, 2016

HE IS CLUELESS!!!

I have been in the hospital and my primary care physician is no longer practicing, so the hospital made me an appointment with Dr.Dixon, simply so that he could refer me to a urologist, because the kidney specialist that I saw in the hospital said that my kidneys are in such bad shape, that the only way that he would let me out of the hospital, is if I agreed to see a urologist asap! When Dr. Dixon walked in the room, he sat down at the computer and asked me what was going on & I told him why I was there & he proceeded to tell me that my pain "didn't seem like" it was coming from my kidney's at all but that it was more likely just lower back pain because I need to lose 50 lbs! Now let me make it clear that pain was only one of many problems that i reported and that I let him know that I wasn't there for pain medication, only to get a referral (that the KIDNEY SPECIALIST said was absolutely necessary), so that I can get well! It blew me away! So, if you're reading this review trying to determine if you should go see him...DON'T! He clearly has no idea what he's talking about!

August 12th, 2015

Switching doctors and facilities. I can never get an appointment then I am told they are only taking walk ins so I show up early to be told there are no openings, This has happened multiple times. I had a procedure done that he recommended then 3 weeks later he wanted me to have the same procedure again. He also asked me why I was taking medicine that he prescribed to me. Duh !

June 3rd, 2015

Choose Another

This doctor is overloaded! I do not bother making an appointment because I will still have to sit for one to two hours beyond the appointment time. It takes over two weeks for diagnostic testing to be arranged. They do not call to provide testing dates/times. They mail a letter--if they remember to place postage on it! One appointment testing letter arrived the day of the scheduled test after the appointment time with postage applied over the US postal service's "you forgot to pay" stamp. Staff members do not return calls promptly. Nor are they courteous or accommodating. Staff consistently exhibit frustration at requests for morning appointments. This doctor does not refer patients out until he's at very high risk for liability. I have spent two months going at least once a week in attempt to find out why I am having pains. Last week, he finally referred me to another physician for something that showed up in tests and is otherwise unrelated to my problem. His nurses are not knowledgeable of their craft-- ex. I had a test done where the dyes might cause some issues with kidneys. The testing staff suggested that Dr. Dixon might want to do blood work to make sure everything was still normal. His nurse could not see a reason based on the test results as to why there would be a problem.

March 5th, 2012

poor performance

bad clinic in general. appointment just means you will see a doctor adventually.clinic personel are incompetent

July 9th, 2017