J E Dodd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

July 17th, 2015
Making Progress
Very nice doctor. He spent a lot of time actually listening and then explained why my back and leg have been hurting. I'm definitely better so far!!

March 19th, 2015
I was very impressed that Dr. Dodd sat down and talked to me for over 30 minutes about my pain. He was very thorough.

December 23rd, 2013
had very good experience
I would highly recommend this doctor. Did a great job making my back and leg pain go away. He took time to explain everything to me which nobody had really done before. I did not end up needing the surgery as had been suggested by my regular doctor.

December 10th, 2013
Avoided Surgery
Much improved after the injections! I was able to completely avoid surgery and have done extremely well over the last year.

October 16th, 2013
Spent time with me
I have been to several doctors recently about my back and leg pain. Dr. Dodd was really the only one who sat down and listened to my problem. He spent a lot of time with me. I am much better now and would highly recommend him.

June 25th, 2013
Very Pleased
My husband was sent to Dr. Dodd a few years ago for back pain and I was impressed by the fact that Dr. Dodd sat down with me after my husband's injection and explained in detail on a model what he had done. This year I began having back and leg pain myself and my family doctor sent me to Dr. Dodd and again he sat down with us and took time to tell me about my MRI and what the injection was trying to do. It worked great! Would highly recommend him.

June 12th, 2012
Dr. Dodd was very personable and spent time with me explaining the cause of my low back and leg pain. I would highly recommend him.

November 16th, 2011
Exceptional Doctor
Dr.Dodd spent more than with me than any other physician had in the past. He truly listened to my problem and the injections provided tremendous relief!

May 19th, 2011
back and hip pain
Dr. Dodd has treated my low back and especially my hip pain for about three years with positive results. He has made it a point to spend adequate time with me in consultation as well as for treatment options. I am very satisfied and would recommend him.

May 19th, 2011
Back Pain was Dramatically Improved
I suffered long term low back pain and then experienced a serious event that put me down for days. After the medical help provided by Dr. Dodd my daily pain has gone from a 9 (worst) to a 1 (best). I have found Dr. Dodd to be warm, genuine, friendly, very determined and successful in keeping me out of back pain. Very pleased is an understatement.

March 10th, 2011
Dr.Dodd spent a tremendous amount of time examining and talking to me about my low back and leg pain. The injections completely relieved the pain and I have had no further problems.

March 9th, 2010
Pushes Med's.
I have been on pain med's for a while now and everytime I call to get a re-fill they keep giving me a run around. They give me the med's, but now want to off of them when I still have pain. I have done PT but not helping. They only thing that is helping he has taken away. I now have bad lower back and hip pain.