A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dolan, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dolan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leo Dolan DO is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Dolan practice?
- Dr. John Dolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dolan practices Neurology near Biddeford, ME.
See Biddeford Neurologists.