A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Domanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Domanski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Domanski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Danl Domanski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Domanski practice?
- Dr. John Domanski has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Domanski practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors and Marlton Family Physicians.