A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Domanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domanski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Domanski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Domanski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Domanski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Domanski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Domanski practice?
- Dr. John Domanski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Domanski practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians and Marlton Geriatric Doctors.