A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Donahue is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Donahue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alfred Donahue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Donahue practice?
- Dr. John Donahue has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Donahue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA.
See Inglewood Orthopedic Surgeons.