A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Donati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Donati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donati graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Donati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Donati MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Donati practice?
- Dr. John Donati has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Donati practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.