The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Donati
Dr. John Donati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics and Dermatology. Dr. Donati is affiliated with Staten Island University South, Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital North. He speaks English.
Dr. John Donati has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. John Donati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Charles Garbarino
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
West Orange, NJ 0 mi39
Dr. Barbara Mcdevitt
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
West Orange, NJ 0 mi32