A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Donohue is Good. Dr. Donohue has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Donohue, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donohue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donohue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Donohue practice?
Dr. John Donohue practices Rheumatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Cleveland, OH.
See Fort Lauderdale Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Donohue, Dr. Evan Donohue, Dr. Giovanni Donohue, Dr. Hank Donohue, Dr. Hans Donohue, Dr. Ian Donohue, Dr. Ivan Donohue, Dr. Jack Donohue