A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Doolittle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Doolittle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Doolittle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Doolittle graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doolittle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Doolittle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Doolittle practice?
- Dr. John Doolittle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Doolittle practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.