Dr. John Doolittle MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Roseville, CA

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016
Love him. He remembers my sons name and always asks how he's doing. He's very caring and good at what he does. Great bedside manner, and good at managing my anxiety and issues. Will never go to another doctor!

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Doolittle has been my 2 sons doctor for 14 years. They just love how Dr. Doolittle has taken care of them over the years. They have had the opportunity to change to other doctors and refuse to do so. He is very detailed in his examinations, very patient and excellent in his follow up care.

April 4th, 2013
respiratory therapist
In 25 years of working in the medical field I have never seen or heard of anything so bad as I was taken care of by dr donothing.I was running out of all my meds so I phoned his office and asked for refills on my 3 asthma meds and my diabetic meds, .I had to repeat this 3 times.each time they would tell me the doctor ok'd the refill and my pharmacy was sent the order only to find out that he did not send the order,So I talked with him personally and he ok'd me it would be done..nope NEVER sent!,so I made an apointment with him,and again he said no problem,but again never sent.I then contacted the sutter health patient advocacy department and they made a report and called him,and again he said ok,but no meds called.I was without meds for 1 week and went to ED and got a 1 week prescription,I made 1 more appointment with Dr DO-NOTHING and acted as nice and as christian as I could(Iused to be a missionary) He said he didn't know what had happened,but he would put the order in.Out of the 4 meds he only sent 1 to the pharmacy and it wasn't my normal 3 months,but only 3 days ,my mail order pharmacy always bills for 3 months even if you only get 1 week of meds(this too probably is unethical)I called the doc again and said they would fix the problem,but they never did.I gave up after this.I them found dr kenneth shipley who was great for 1 year,but them died!I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

August 25th, 2011
He really seems to want to work with patients to get to the root of the issue. He has excellent bedside manner and maintains a very positive energy with his patients.

October 8th, 2009
Best Doctor I have ever had
Dr. Doolittle has been my doctor for 10yrs and I couldn't be more happy with his care. He is very caring, and always follows up on your progress. If you want a great doctor go and see him.

June 8th, 2017