Dr. John Dooner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 10th, 2013
Wow where do you want me to start....It took me about 3 weeks to get an appointment. My appointment was for 2:00 I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes. I inquired at the front desk as to why it was taking so long and the lady looked at me and said "honey I would be lying to you if I told you our appointments start on time". I was finally taken to my room, after sitting in my room for 20 minutes the nurse came in and started asking me questions. Then she left, after 5 minutes she returned and started asking me the intake questions again. She walked in and out 2 more times. She did apologized stating that they are switching over to paperless. After about 15 minutes the PA walked in and holy Moses he talked a mile a minute wrote some things down circled the room and shook my hand and left. Then Dr. Dooner came in, he was very nice explained everything he wanted to do with pain management and asked and answered all my questions. So i decided to go with him for my procedure. So after a two and a half hour appointment I set up a date for the procedure. Which was a week later. Day of procedure I arrived 10 minutes early for my 940 appointment at approximately 1015 they called me back. As soon as I got to my room the nurse asked me when I last ate or drank anything and I responded 9 this morning. The nurse stated that they should have told me not to eat or drink anything after midnight. (They did not). She stated that we would have to reschedule the appointment in a few weeks and try again. At this point I walked out and now am searching for a Dr./office staff that actually cares about me and the amount of pain I am in.