Dr. John Doppelheuer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Doppelheuer?

My humble opinion

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr. Doppelheuer is a great physician and a very nice person to boot!! He was very understanding, caring and compassionate. I would still be seeing him as a patient if it weren't for the fact that I moved clear across the country. I would recommend him to any woman seeking gynecological services. You won't be disappointed.

Ms. Julie Carnes

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Dr. Doppelheuer is top-notch professionalism as is his extremely capable staff. Linda and Marlene always scheduled a convenient appt. for me and Nancy, the nurse was so pleasant and had a nice calming effect.I would recommend Dr. Doppelheuer in a heartbeat. The only I no longer see him as my gynecologist is because I moved to Arizona. I used to commute from Maryland to see him; I wish I still could...I would. He is a wonderful doctor and person.

recommended

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and friendly- spends time listening to concerns and answers questions thoroughly - never makes you feel rushed. Relaxed and competent bedside manner. Satisfied patient of 8 years - he delivered all of my children.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2009

Dr. Doppeleheuer is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my son 11 years ago and i have been going to him ever since. He performed my surgery to get my ovary removed earlier this year and my recovery has been great. He is very knowledgeable, skilled, very thorough and has a great bedside manner. His office staff is wonderful. This is a great doctor and I plan on seeing him for all my gyn needs. Great doctor, great staff.

Posted on March 20th, 2017