A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dorazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dorazio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dorazio, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorazio graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorazio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Dorazio FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Dorazio practice?
- Dr. John Dorazio has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Dorazio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.