A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dorazio is Excellent. Dr. Dorazio has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dorazio, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorazio graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorazio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorazio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dorazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Dorazio practice?
Dr. John Dorazio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Dorazio, Dr. Deshawn Dorazio, Dr. Jan Dorazio, Dr. Hank Dorazio, Dr. Shayne Dorazio, Dr. Shane Dorazio, Dr. Jackie Dorazio, Dr. Giovanni Dorazio