Learn more about Dr. John Dorazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dorazio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dorazio, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorazio graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorazio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Dorazio FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Dorazio practice?
- Dr. John Dorazio has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dorazio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Cardiologists.