A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Student Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dorman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Merrill Dorman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Dorman practice?
- Dr. John Dorman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dorman practices Family Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Family Physicians.