A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dorminy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorminy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dorminy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Berrien County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dorminy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Dorminy practice?
- Dr. John Dorminy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Dorminy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitzgerald, GA.
See Tifton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.