A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dorminy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorminy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dorminy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Adel Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorminy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Dorminy practice?
Dr. John Dorminy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitzgerald, GA.
See Tifton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.