Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Dorsey
Dr. John Dorsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Rockford, IL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dorsey is affiliated with Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital and Rockford Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Dorsey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Dorsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.
Dr. Gregory Nowak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Eno Nsima-Obot
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Leela Narra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi31