A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dorsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dorsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dorsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsky graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Dorsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Dorsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Dorsky practice?
- Dr. John Dorsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dorsky practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.