A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Douglas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Douglas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Douglas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Douglas practice?
- Dr. John Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Douglas practices Anesthesiology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Anesthesiologists.