by Doyle Rushing on Oct 12th, 2015

Great doctor!

Feb 22nd, 2015

I was experiencing hair loss and thought I knew what it was. I saw Dr. Doux, he within a brief visit confirmed my diagnosis and treated the Alopecia. Very good to have a Doctor with a no nonsense approach.

Mar 3rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Doux sporadically over the past five years or so. My experience with him has always been very positive. I saw him most recently as I wanted him to check a cyst I had. After his examination we dicussed my options and I decided to have it removed. Thinking that I would have to reschedule a subsequent appointment I was extremely surprised that he indicated that he could perform the procedure the same day. It was so convenient being able to get it done immediately and not have to come back. He sent the cyst to lab and called me within 48 hours to check on my progress and to notify me everything was fine. Unfortunately I missed his original call but phoned his office after hours. I was not able to reach anyone so thought I would call back on Monday and therefore did not leave a message. Apparently being conscientious he called his office phone and noticed a missed call and called me back at home after 6:30 PM. This is truly a sign of a doctor that cares about his patients.