Dr. John Arthur Dover MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dover, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dover graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dover has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Dover practice?
Dr. John Dover practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Globe, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists, Phoenix Radiation Oncologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.