A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dover, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dover graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Dover has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Dover MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Dover practice?
- Dr. John Dover has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dover practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists and Phoenix Oncologists.