Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Dowd
Dr. John Dowd, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Dowd is affiliated with Exeter Hospital, Anna Jaques Hospital and Catholic Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Dowd has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. John Dowd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Frances Brokaw
Manchester, NH 0 mi28
Dr. Brooke Judd
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Manchester, NH 0 mi19
Dr. Jennifer Packard
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Manchester, NH 0 mi7