Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Dowling is the best. He spends time and actually listens to you! He will also take the time to call you personally when necessary (for me it was when I'd been bitten by a tick - he called to let me know he'd called in a prescription and told me I had to pick it up that day). Excellent doctor!

Jan 17th, 2012

He is a very caring physician. I always feel secure with his diagnosis and treatment. He makes it his business to know you and treats the whole person.

Dr. Dowling show details Dr. Dowling
Sep 8th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dowling. He gives you his undivided attention and wants to make sure that you're comfortable with his diagnosis. He does this by listening and calling on reference materials to make his point. You can tell that he's really a teacher at heart. If this survey had ten stars Dr. Dowling would get ten.

Great doctor, I've been a patient for over 10 years show details Great doctor, I've been a patient for over 10 years
by L Boyce on Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Dowling is never rushed, always sits down and listens intently. He is excellent at diagnosing problems and he takes the time to explain why/how this is happening.You never wait a long time in the waiting room. The longest I've ever waited is about 10 minutes. His bedside manner is wonderful and he works hard to put you at ease. You never get the feeling that there is a clock ticking. You always feel as though you are the only patient at the office.His staff are very helpful and pleasant as well.

Nov 19th, 2010

Doctors like Dr. Dowling seem to be a dying breed. He is caring, knowledgable and easy to talk to.

Nov 3rd, 2009

best docter i ever had calling you back annsers all questions cant say enough about his qualitys