A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Drake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Drake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kirk Drake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Drake practice?
- Dr. John Drake has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Drake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Ocean Springs Surgeons.