A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Drake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Drake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kirk Drake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Drake practice?
- Dr. John Drake has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Drake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Ocean Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.