Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Drake
Dr. John Drake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocean Springs, MS, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Ocean Springs, MS. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Drake is affiliated with Singing River Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis and Singing River Hospital, Pascagoula, Ms. Dr. Drake has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Drake has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Drake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean Springs, MS.
Dr. Jeffrey Noblin
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Ocean Springs, MS 0 mi26
Dr. Matthew Lewis
Ocean Springs, MS 0 mi8
Dr. Alexander Blevens
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Ocean Springs, MS 0 mi32