A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Drewniany, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drewniany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drewniany has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent`s Medical Center
- Saint Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drewniany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Drewniany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Drewniany practice?
Dr. John Drewniany practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Drewniany, Dr. Deshawn Drewniany, Dr. Jan Drewniany, Dr. Hank Drewniany, Dr. Shayne Drewniany, Dr. Shane Drewniany, Dr. Jackie Drewniany, Dr. Giovanni Drewniany