A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Drewniany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Drewniany is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Drewniany, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Drewniany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Drewniany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jos Drewniany MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Drewniany practice?
- Dr. John Drewniany has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Drewniany practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.