A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dreyzehner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Public Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyzehner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreyzehner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dreyzehner MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Dreyzehner practice?
- Dr. John Dreyzehner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dreyzehner practices Occupational Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, VA.
See Nashville Preventive Medicine Specialists.