A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Drkulec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Drkulec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Drkulec, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drkulec graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drkulec has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drkulec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Drkulec practice?
Dr. John Drkulec practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.