A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Drkulec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Drkulec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drkulec
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drkulec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Drkulec, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drkulec graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drkulec has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Antun Drkulec MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Drkulec practice?
- Dr. John Drkulec has 1 office location.
Dr. John Drkulec practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Orthopedic Surgeons.